Anti- Raging Committee:
Ragging is not only a socio-legal problem but also has a certain psychological basis. St. Ignatius Institute of Health Sciences ensures ragging free environment throughout the campus to save numerous students’ lives and create healthy atmosphere in the institution. Anyone found guilty of ragging is liable to be punished in accordance with UGC regulations 2009.
Anti-ragging cell of SIIHS includes
- Anti-Ragging Committee.
- Anti-Ragging Squad
- Anti-Ragging Monitoring Committee
Anti-ragging helpline at institute level:
- Anti-ragging helpline - 9741437597
- Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Anti-ragging Helpline 1800-1805522 (Toll-Free)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.amanmovement.org or www.antiragging.in
- UGC website (www.ugc.ac.in) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To orient the students and parents about the Anti-Ragging committee of the institution during the time of admission.
- To continuously monitor the students for ragging free environment after the admissions.
- To Prevent, Prohibit, and Redress any and all forms and instances of Ragging in the College.
- To educate the students on the meaning of ragging and what constitutes it.
- To educate the students on the ill-effects of ragging and the legal consequences of indulging in ragging.
- To conduct awareness programmes on the menace of ragging, its impact, consequences and redressal mechanism available.
- To enquire into any instances of ragging that have been reported, and if necessary, take all appropriate action against the students found to have indulged in ragging.
- To notify the appropriate authorities in cases of ragging.