Instructions/Guidelines for Online Application Submission
- The application should be filled online as per SSLC credentials.
- Use laptop/desktop to fill in the form. Do not use phone.
- To fill the application form access Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge/Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- All the fields with * is compulsory.
- If provisional admission is made based on previous academic records, final admission will be done only after producing the qualifying examination marks card at the earliest.
- Application form will be submitted only after paying Registration Fees.
- Please keep scanned images of 10th marks card, 12th marks, passport size photo. ( for GNM & B.Sc. (N))
10th marks card, 12th marks, GNM Diploma certificate or course completion certificate, passport size photo. ( P B B.Sc. (N))
- All documents to be uploaded must be either .jpeg, .png, .jpg, .gif, .bmp format, each of which should not exceed 2MB in size.
- Admission will take place as per the admission criteria and according to the availability of seats
- The application can be edited and saved at any point of time, till the final submission is made.
- Please ensure all the data entered is accurate before submitting the application. Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- Before submitting the application please read the Eligibility Criteria document provided on the dashboard for more instructions.
- The candidate must be accompanied by one of her parents for Admission. Please take note that a guardian can accompany the student only if both parents are deceased.
- The candidate along with parents/guardian will attend the admission interview on a prescribed date.
- Admission/Registration fees, once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Admission fees should be paid within the prescribed date.
- For any queries contact college office Ph. No. 9741437597 Email ID : email@example.com