Staff development committee:
Staff Development Committee aims for overall development of staff members. This committee works for the benefit and welfare of all staff and provides a channel to interact with each other.
- Uphold the staff code of ethics, rules and regulations framed by the institution.
- Build a healthy working environment and foster good relationships among staff
- Equity of work & reinforcement for the good work done.
- Motivates and improves the sense of security among the staff.
- Provide a platform to exercise their professional capabilities.
- Establish a formal means to identify specific issues relevant to staff welfare at the college.
- Share with the management the staff ideas and suggestions for improvement to achieve the institution’s objectives.
- Facilitate effective communication between staff and the various management structures within the college.